Historic New Brunswick, NJ
Crossroads Theater is located in the arts district of historic New Brunswick, NJ at 7 Livingston Avenue. In the heart of downtown, the theater is an anchor of one of the most exciting towns in New Jersey. Filled with historic sites and five star restaurants, you will experience everything from soul food and Thai to Indian and Ethiopian food.
Just 50 minutes from NYC on NJ Transit, the New Brunswick stop is a ten minute walk from the theater.
From New Jersey Turnpike (northbound or southbound)
- Take Exit 9 (New Brunswick)
- Follow signs for Route 18 North
- Exit Route 18 at New Street
- Proceed to third traffic light and turn right onto Livingston Avenue
From Route 1 (northbound or southbound)
- Exit Route 1 at Route 18 North
- Take Route 18 North and follow above directions
From Garden State Parkway (northbound or southbound)
- Take Exit 129 and follow signs for New Jersey Turnpike South
- Follow directions above
From I-287 Southbound
- Take Exit 10 for CR-527/Easton Avenue
- Bear right and follow signs to New Brunswick
- Follow Easton Avenue until it ends at Albany Street.
- Turn left on Albany Street
- Turn right at 1st light on to George Street
- At traffic light at Livingston Avenue, turn right.